Friday Night Benefitting Waldo County YMCA
Friday, August 17, 2018
- 5:30 pm Gates open. Food and Beverages available. Music by Jonesville – Ann Brindle and Barry Brindle Mid-Coast Duo
- 5:30-7:30 pm Rotary Charity Gala under the big tent. Auction benefitting Waldo County YMCA
Saturday, August 18, 2018
Vendors located throughout the park. Kids activities next to the Boat House and in Heritage Park. [All Day]
After the races, Come Boating! will be offering free Harbor Rows to any member of the public. Harbor Rows will also be available on Sunday from 10 to 4. Anyone interested should come to the ComeBoating! tent near the Boat House to sign up. Minors must have a written waiver signed by a parent or guardian.
- 7:30 – 10:30 am Pancake Breakfast at the Boat House
- 8:30 am 5K Bug Run/Walk
- 10:00 am Steelin’ Thunder Steel Drum Band under the big tent
- 11:00 am National Boat Building Challenge under the big tent
- 11:00 am Front Street Shipyard Tour 101 Front Street
- 12:00 pm Front Street Shipyard Tour 101 Front Street
- 12:00 pm Come Boating Regatta Belfast Bay in front of the Boat House
- 1:15 pm Belfast Bay Fiddlers at the Gazebo
- 2:30 pm Jonesville-Ann Brindle and Barry Brindle Mid-Coast Duo at the Gazebo
- 3:00 pm National Boat Building Challenge Judging
- 3:00 pm Puppet Show “Everbody Loves Pirates” in the Boat House (sponsored by Belfast Parks and Recreation Department)
- 4:00 pm National Boat Building Challenge Relay Race at Steamboat Landing Beach (off of Boat House parking lot)
- 5:00 pm Refreshments under the big tent
- 6:00 pm Barbecue Dinner under the big tent followed by the Awards Ceremony
- 7:00-9:00 pm FREE Music/Dance with DJ Denis (Howard) under the big tent . Beverage Area open during the BBQ and dance. (Sponsored by Belfast Parks and Recreation Department)
Sunday, August 19, 2018
- 10:00 am to 4:00 pm Come Boating! offers free Harbor Rows. Sign up at the Boat House.
Cardboard Boat Challenge (at the Boat House)
- 10:00 am Boats arrive, register and sign a liability waiver
- 10:30 am Public display and voting for People’s Choice Award. Boat Judging.
- 10:45 am Boaters and crew meet with officials to go over the rules followed by a parade.
- 11:00 am Races begin by category. Awards Ceremony follows the final heat of the races.
Habitat for Humanity Lobster Gala
- 12:00 pm Habitat for Humanity Lobster Gala under the big tent
- 1:00 pm Music by Juke Rockets Blues Band
- 3:00 pm Festival ends10:00