Help support Harbor Fest by donating to the Belfast Rotary Club
Friday, August 18, 2023
- 5:30 pm An Evening By the Bay at the United Farmers Market 18 Spring Street. Silent and live auctions of Arts, Crafts, and Experiences. Live music by TBD, catered Hors d’Oeuvres. Cash Bar. Proceeds benefit Waldo County Technical Center.
Saturday, August 19, 2023
Vendors located throughout the park. Kids activities next to the Boat House and in Heritage Park. [All Day]
After the races, Come Boating! will be offering free Harbor Rows to any member of the public. Harbor Rows will also be available on Sunday from 10 to 4. Anyone interested should come to the ComeBoating! tent near the Boat House to sign up. Minors must have a written waiver signed by a parent or guardian.
- 7:30 – 10:30 am Pancake Breakfast at the Boat House
- 8:30 am 5K Bug Run/Walk.
- 10:00 am Touch-A-Truck in front of French and Webb Builders
- 10:30 am Live music at the Gazebo: Anni and the Rainmakers
- 11:00 am National Boat Building Challenge
- 11:00 am Front Street Shipyard Tour 101 Front Street
- 11:00 am Boat Gear Swap at the Boat House
- 11:00 am Marshall Wharf Beer Garden (behind the Boat House until 5:00 pm)
- 12:00 pm Front Street Shipyard Tour 101 Front Street
- 12:00 pm Come Boating! Regatta 4-mile race in Belfast Bay
- 12:00-2:00 pm Community Pinewood Derby at the Boat House
- 12:30 pm Live music at the Gazebo: Jonesville
- 2:00 pm Model Yacht Races in Belfast Bay by the Gazebo
- 3:00 pm National Boat Building Challenge Judging
- 4:00 pm Puppet Show “Everbody Loves Pirates” in the Boat House (sponsored by Belfast Parks and Recreation Department)
- 4:00 pm National Boat Building Challenge Relay Race at Steamboat Landing Beach (off of Boat House parking lot)
Sunday, August 20, 2023
Vendors are located throughout the park.
- 10:00 am to 4:00 pm Come Boating! offers free Harbor Rows. Sign up at the Boat House.
Cardboard Boat Challenge (at the Boat House). Sponsored by the Belfast Parks and Recreation Department and Front Street Shipyard.
- 10:00 am Boats arrive, register, and sign a liability waiver
- 10:30 am Public display and voting for People’s Choice Award. Boat Judging.
- 10:45 am Boaters and crew meet with officials to go over the rules followed by a parade.
- 11:00 am Races begin by category. Awards Ceremony follows the final heat of the races.
- 12 noon: Habitat for Humanity Lobster Gala. Live music from Anni and the RainmakersTBD