Help support Harbor Fest by donating to the Belfast Rotary Club
Friday, August 20, 2021
- 5:30 pm Gates open. Food and Beverages are available. Music by TBD
- 5:30-8:00 pm Evening by the Bay under the big tent. Auction benefitting TBD
Saturday, August 21, 2021
Vendors located throughout the park. Kids activities next to the Boat House and in Heritage Park. [All Day]
After the races, Come Boating! will be offering free Harbor Rows to any member of the public. Harbor Rows will also be available on Sunday from 10 to 4. Anyone interested should come to the ComeBoating! tent near the Boat House to sign up. Minors must have a written waiver signed by a parent or guardian.
- 7:30 – 10:30 am Pancake Breakfast at the Boat House Sponsored by Downeast Credit Union
- 8:30 am 5K Bug Run/Walk. Sponsored by Waldo County General Hospital and PenBay Medical Center.
- 10:00 am Classic Boat Show at Heritage Park. Sponsored by Damariscotta Bank & Trust
- 11:00 am National Boat Building Challenge under the big tent
- 11:00 am Front Street Shipyard Tour 101 Front Street
- 11:00 am Boat Gear Swap at the Boat House
- 12:00 pm Front Street Shipyard Tour 101 Front Street
- 12:00 pm Come Boating! Regatta 4-mile race in Belfast Bay
- 1:00 pm TBD at the Gazebo
- 2:30 pm TBD at the Gazebo
- 3:00 pm Beer Garden under the Big Tent. Sponsored by Rollie’s.
- 3:00 pm National Boat Building Challenge Judging
- 4:00 pm Puppet Show “Everbody Loves Pirates” in the Boat House (sponsored by Belfast Parks and Recreation Department)
- 4:00 pm National Boat Building Challenge Relay Race at Steamboat Landing Beach (off of Boat House parking lot)
- 5:00 pm Refreshments under the big tent
- 5:30 pm Barbecue Dinner under the big tent followed by the Awards Ceremony. Sponsored by Nordic Aquafarms.
Sunday, August 22, 2021
- 10:00 am to 4:00 pm Come Boating! offers free Harbor Rows. Sign up at the Boat House.
Cardboard Boat Challenge (at the Boat House). Sponsored by the Belfast Parks and Recreation Department and Front Street Shipyard.
- 10:00 am Boats arrive, register, and sign a liability waiver
- 10:30 am Public display and voting for People’s Choice Award. Boat Judging.
- 10:45 am Boaters and crew meet with officials to go over the rules followed by a parade.
- 11:00 am Races begin by category. Awards Ceremony follows the final heat of the races.
Habitat for Humanity Lobster Gala
- 12:00 pm Habitat for Humanity Lobster Gala under the big tent
- 1:00 pm Music by TBD
- 3:00 pm Festival ends